Something I’d like to do periodically on this blog is share posts featuring some of my writing friends. Today, I’d like to introduce you to Wendy Carr. 🙂
Wendy and I went to high school together, and I had the privilege of connecting with her again on Facebook a year or so ago. Wendy has just published her first book, Made Only For Heaven.
1. Welcome! Could you please introduce yourself?
Hello! My name is Wendy Carr and I am the adoring wife of my husband Chad. I am a California girl that has been transplanted to the south! My husband is the Senior Pastor of our church and we have three children who are 8,6, and 2! It is a busy but wonderful life!
2. Share 5 random or interesting facts about yourself.
1. I have zero craft skills. 🙂 Though Pinterest has been helpful in this area, crafting is something I admire, but have no skills in. 🙂
2. I have a deep love for the Christmas season! We are one of “those” families who have their tree up rather early each year! There are no Scrooges in this house! 🙂
3. I love my cup of warmed up creamer with a little bit of coffee each morning. 😉
Finish reading this post and find out about a giveaway over on my friend Hannah’s blog! Click the link here!